WHAT WE DO
Hello Mind is a service providing Mindfulness, Meditation & Relaxation classes and courses.
All services are provided by Nicola Robinson.
Mindfulness, Meditation & Relaxation Instructor.
Youth Mindfulness Kids Programme Teacher.
You are invited to explore our website to discover how we can help you.
At Hello Mind, we offer adult Mindfulness, Meditation & Relaxation classes.
Parents & kids Mindfulness, Meditation & Relaxation classes.
Classes are held in local venues in the Colchester & Tendring area of Essex.
- Mindfulness means paying attention to the present moment.
- Being present means to be fully attentive in the here and now
- Let’s drop into the present moment right now with a little enquiry. What can you hear right now? You can’t hear the past, you can’t hear the future. You can only hear the sounds of the present moment. The here and now.
The moment that you are exeriencing now.
- To get into the zone of Mindfulness. Invite yourself to be aware of the present moment.
Try a short Mindful Breathing Meditation.
Bring your attention to each full breath
Stay a while. It feels relaxing.
- When you pay attention and invite your focus to your breath your mind will become quieter.
Mindfulness practice will encourage your mind to rest from the constant and ruminative thinking about the past and the future.
- Your body will relax and feel less tight and tense.
- You will find that after practicing a 5- 10 minute Breathing Meditation, you feel calm and more focussed.
Great technique for stress reduction
To learn more about the benefits of Mindfulness come
along to a class or course.
Private tuition is also available.
Courses and Classes
8 week Mindfulness & Stress
Reduction Courses in the Workplace
and local venues in the Tendring area.
Youth Mindfulness Kids Programme in Junior/Secondary schools
Age 7-11 years
Teens Mindfulness and Stress Reduction Sessions for Exam Stress in School/College
Depending on enough local interest
an Exam Stress Management course for teenagers will be offered this spring at the Walton Community Centre,Walton on the Naze. C014 8PT Please get in touch if you are interested in this for your teenager.
Mindfulness and Meditation Classes are held weekly during school term time at the
Walton Community Centre,
Walton on the Naze,
Tuesday 6th & 27th
Thursday 1st & 22nd
Classes cost £6.50
Mindfulness and Meditation classes at the Open Space Studio,
14-16 Wivenhoe Business Centre,
Classes for February
Wednesday 7th, 21st & 28th
Class cost £8.50
Please use the form below to contact me if you would like to book a place on any of the local classes or to enquire about our courses. Alternatively, please ring me on 07885 758 196